The SFUAD Charitable Foundation will not make any awards for the 2017-2018 academic year. New scholarship application opportunities are pending, as a new revised process is finalized.
The Santa Fe University of Art and Design Charitable Foundation is dedicated to providing financial support for students of need enrolled in any program at Santa Fe University of Art and Design. Scholarships are available to students who have completed their first academic year of study.
SFUAD Charitable Foundation scholarships are stackable with all other financial aid, grants, and awards provided by Santa Fe University of Art and Design. The university does not participate in the Foundation’s scholarship review process.
Candidate General Qualifications:
- Must have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average or higher.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at the time of application and during the semester(s) the grant will be applied.
- Must have a 2016-2017 financial aid application (FAFSA) filed in the Financial Aid office at Santa Fe University of Art and Design.
- Must have earned at least 24 SFUAD credits.
- Must commit to maintain ongoing communications with SFUAD and the scholarship donor.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 30, 2016
Decisions will be announced by May 30, 2016
Please visit the following pages for more information on our four (4) available scholarships for the 2016-2017 school year: