Ouida George Art Scholarship Information LetterOuida George Art Scholarship Informational LetterThe Ouida George Art Scholarship awards one scholarship each year to 2nd year students or above. The awardee will receive $1000 per semester for the following school year, which will be credited to the student’s SFUAD account, to be used for qualified educational expenses (tuition and fees only). International students are eligible for an award, but must submit a FAFSA waiver.
- Female Student
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled in Studio Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Photography or Business Arts Management
- Enrolled as a full time student (12 credit hours) at SFUAD, have earned a minimum of 24 credits
- Have a financial aid (FAFSA) application filed with SFUAD
- Student to be a resident of Santa Fe County, NM for at least one year immediately preceding the award of the scholarship
- Enrolled for the 2016-2017 academic year of study
To complete the application process, download all three of the following required documents, complete the application and FERPA Release Form, and email your application packet to the address listed.