The Harold and Norma Brown Performing Arts Scholarship awards one scholarship each year to students who have completed their first academic year of study. The awardee will receive $500 per semester for the following school year, which will be credited to the student’s SFUAD account, to be used for qualified educational expenses (tuition and fees only). Please take note of the qualification requirements.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled as a full-time Performing Arts student at the time of application and during the semester(s) the grant will be applied
- Enrolled as a full time student (12 credit hours) for the 2016-2017 academic year of study at SFUAD, have earned a minimum of 24 credits
- Have a 2016-2017 financial aid (FAFSA) application filed with
- Commit to maintain ongoing communications with SFUAD and the scholarship donor
To complete the application process, download all three of the following required documents, complete the application and FERPA Release Form, and email your application packet to the address listed.
1. Harold and Norma Brown Performing Arts Scholarship Information Letter
2. Harold and Norma Brown Performing Arts Scholarship Application
3. FERPA Release Form
4. FAFSA Waiver (for international students only)